Join a progressive, innovative, neurology group changing the paradigm of healthcare delivery!
The Brain Center is a rapidly growing, value-based Neurology ambulatory practice. We provide coordinated, comprehensive, patient-centered neurologic care through a team approach that includes highly trained neurologists, nurse practitioners, clinical care coordinators, case managers, and social workers. Care is documented on a customized instance of EPIC EHR focused on evaluating and managing complex cases in an ambulatory setting.
Brain Center is seeking a board-certified/eligible Neurologist to join our comprehensive ambulatory practice. If you are looking for a collaborative and innovative work environment, submit your CV and a letter of interest to us. The compensation package includes superior salary and excellent benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit Package: health, dental and life insurance, 401K plan with a match,
short & long-term disability, phone
- Member of elite team creating an innovative new care model
- Limited phone-based on-call
- Hospital coverage optional
- Located in Miami, FL
Job Type: Full-time ambulatory clinic
License: Florida Medical License (Required)
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AND WE’LL CONTACT YOU.
The Brain Center is a Neurology specialty healthcare group offering clinical and support services to patients, their families, and caregivers. The Neurology Senior Patient Coordinator provides direct clinical case management support to patients and their families in a multidisciplinary team approach. In addition, the Neurology Senior Patient Coordinator supports both our clinical team and Social Work Department by coordinating access to our wellness and signature programs. This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
● Collaborates with healthcare team members to evaluate patients’ medical or physical condition and to
assess client needs.
● Provides individuals, families, and caregivers with the psychosocial support needed to cope with chronic
neurological conditions. Services include providing patient education, making referrals to community
agencies, entitlement programs and other health/welfare agencies, maximizing the patient’s and family’s
abilities to meet needs within their social and financial framework.
● Articulates the psychosocial needs of assigned population and develops clinical programs accordingly.
● Assists in NCQA program evaluations and continuous quality improvement.
● Maintains statistical data as required by clinic or grant funded programming.
● Organizes and facilitates support groups for patients and caregivers impacted by chronic neurological
conditions (i.e.: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.)
● Facilitates Brain Center Signature Programs (Alzheimer’s Caregivers Course & Falls Prevention Program).
● Effectively manages caseload while prioritizing cases based on urgency and impact.
● Maintains adequate and timely documentation in patient’s medical record.
● Represents Brain Center at in-services, health fairs and other related events.
● Master’s degree in Social Work or related filed.
● A minimum of 2+ years post graduate experience in a medical facility (hospital, clinic, rehabilitation
center, etc.) where the team approach to treatment is utilized.
● Knowledge of available resources in Miami-Dade County community for older adults, adults with chronic
illnesses, insured and non-insured patients.
● Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and timemanagement skills including the ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines and schedules.
● Bilingual required: English/Spanish
● Experience with computer systems (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Access) and electronic
medical records (EPIC preferred).
To Apply: Only candidates who submit a cover letter including salary requirement and resume below will be considered. You may also submit your information through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary commensurate with experience. Attractive benefit package offered. EEO.