Join a progressive, innovative, neurology group changing the paradigm of healthcare delivery!
The Brain Center is a rapidly growing, value-based Neurology ambulatory practice. We provide coordinated, comprehensive, patient-centered neurologic care through a team approach that includes highly trained neurologists, nurse practitioners, clinical care coordinators, case managers, and social workers. Care is documented on a customized instance of EPIC EHR focused on evaluating and managing complex cases in an ambulatory setting.
Brain Center is seeking a board-certified/eligible Neurologist to join our comprehensive ambulatory practice. If you are looking for a collaborative and innovative work environment, submit your CV and a letter of interest to us. The compensation package includes superior salary and excellent benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit Package: health, dental and life insurance, 401K plan with a match,
short & long-term disability, phone
- Member of elite team creating an innovative new care model
- Limited phone-based on-call
- Hospital coverage optional
- Located in Miami, FL
Job Type: Full-time ambulatory clinic
License: Florida Medical License (Required)
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AND WE’LL CONTACT YOU.
The Brain Center is a world-class provider of neurology care, education, therapeutic & wellness programs for our patients, their families and caregivers. We are seeking a caring and professional Medical Assistant bilingual in English and Spanish with 1 to 3 years’ experience. We service patients at 2 locations in Miami-Dade County and offer the opportunity to expand upon your medical knowledge in a supportive team environment. Experience with Epic EHR preferred. Will train.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Showing patients to exam room and preparing them for physician. Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure vital signs, weight, height information. Patient interviews may be conducted in English or Spanish.
- Record patients’ chief complaint, history of present illness, medical history, vital statistics and any other medical information (test results, etc.) in electronic health records (Epic) in English.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, special diets, exercise regimens, and physicians’ instructions to patients to ensure their understanding. Record all information in EHR.
- Process drug refills and give prescription information to pharmacies. Maintain and update patients’ medications list in EMR.
- Contact hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and other medical facilities to get patients’ test reports and add them to patients’ electronic charts before their appointment date.
- Prepare exam rooms for patients and maintain them neat and clean throughout the day.
- Assist in general office duties such as answering phones, greeting and checking in of patients, if needed.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish to apply.
1 or more years of experience in a medical office; neurology preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience