Support Services and Resources for MS Patients
If you are living with multiple sclerosis (MS), you are not alone. There are many support services and resources available to help you manage your condition and improve your quality of life.
Here are some of the most helpful support services and resources for people with MS:
- Multiplesclerosis.org is a great starting point for learning more about MS and connecting with others who have the condition.
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society: The NMSS is a great resource for information, support, and advocacy for people with MS. They offer a variety of programs and services, including educational resources, support groups, and financial assistance.
- The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation: The MSF is another great resource for people with MS. They offer a variety of programs and services, including wellness programs, educational resources, and support groups.
- Can Do Multiple Sclerosis: Can Do MS is a nonprofit organization that provides education and resources to help people with MS live their best lives. They offer a variety of programs, including exercise and nutrition programs, educational resources, and support groups.
- Myelin Repair Foundation: The Myelin Repair Foundation is dedicated to funding research to find a cure for MS. They also offer a variety of resources and support programs for people with MS.
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America: The MSAA is a great resource for information, support, and advocacy for people with MS. They offer a variety of programs and services, including educational resources, support groups, and financial assistance.
- Your local MS Society chapter can connect you with resources in your community, and the MS Helpline (1-800-344-4867) can provide information and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Brain Center: provides comprehensive wellness programs for patients, their families and caregivers. These programs focus in therapeutic, social and educational components and are provided both via Zoom and live in the South Florida area.
For more information on our social programs contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (786) 565-8735
There are many other great support services and resources out there for people with MS. If you need help finding what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out to your doctor or a local support group.